We provide thorough and professional home inspections anywhere in the greater Houston metroplex and surrounding areas. We go where the client needs us to go and we work whenever the client needs us to work, including weekends.
Extensive Industry Knowledge and Experience
- Chuck has more than 30 years of residential building and design experience, working closely with architects, builders, and homeowners.
- We have performed inspections on homes priced from $50,000 to more than $7,000,000; from 1,000 square feet to over 15,000 square feet since becoming a Pillar To Post franchise in 2006 and are frequently identified as one of the best inspectors in the area concerning the services we have to offer.
- We welcome client participation during the inspection and will spend the time with the clients to make sure they are comfortable with any concerns that they may have or any issues that we find during the course of the inspection. We are there to educate you on any health, safety, or welfare concerns that you may have.
Real Agents Trust Us
Our knowledge and experience creates the confidence with real estate agents in the local community to look to us for education and information concerning home inspections and related subjects. Chuck is licensed as an instructor with the Texas Real Estate Commission to offer continuing education courses for required MCE credit on a wide array of home-related topics.
Added Services Can Be Coordinated
We offer top quality, professional, and in-depth home evaluations for our customers. Our extensive industry ties allows us to coordinate with a number of specialists in the home inspection industry, to provide the services our clients need in a professional manner.
Our home inspection generally takes three and a half to four hours, but this time can vary depending on the size and complexity of the home being inspected. Once the inspection process is finished the computer generated report is written onsite, including relevant digital color photographs. The findings are clearly explained and discussed with the client, and all questions or concerns will be promptly addressed.
We can coordinate your inspection needs for the following:
- Wood Destroying Insects by a Licensed Pest Control Company
- Septic Evaluation and Well Water Quality
- Lead / Radon VOCs-in-Well Water
- Septic Inspection by a Licensed Sanitarian
- Asbestos, Lead, Mold Detection
- Swimming Pools and Spas by a Licensed CPO / CPI Inspector
- Flood Control Analysis
Active In The Local Community
As the home inspector for the local community Chuck Stanton is well respected and involved.
- Chuck Stanton is the owner of the local Pillar To Post franchise
- is a Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector
- is a Texas Real Estate Professional Home Inspector, License #9366
- is a Member of the Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors (TAREI)
- is an Affiliate Member of the Houston Association of Realtors
- is licensed with Texas Real Estate Commission as an instructor for teaching Mandatory Continuing Education (MCE) courses
- is a graduate of Texas A&M University with a degree in Architecture
Why Clients and Realtors Prefer Our Services
Clients and real estate professionals prefer our services for many reasons. Clients tell us that we offer very thorough explanations of issues, stated clearly so clients can understand the issues that may be present in the homes they are purchasing. Our commitment to our customer’s needs and in providing a thorough home inspection is appreciated by customers and referring Realtors.
Real estate agents tell us that they prefer our service because we are professional, informative, fair, and honest. With our background in both home building and architecture, we are committed to providing our customers with the information they need to make an informed buying decision on their home. We have a 96% customer satisfaction ratio with most customers giving us very high ratings, not only for the home inspection itself, but also in the way that we have exceeded their expectations.